After Hours Crisis Information
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
Crisis Text Line: Text REACH to 741741
DuPage County Crisis Line: 630-627-1700
Illinois Helpline for Substances: 833-234-6343
LGBTQIA Hotline for Confidential Support for Youth: 800-246-7743
If the concern involves abuse or neglect: call DCFS at 1-800-25-ABUSE (1-800-252-2873)
- Be prepared to have contact information that is available on e-school.
- Inform Director of Counseling of action taken by leaving a message for Michael Holland a (630)468-4250
If the concern is extreme emotional distress or self-harm:
- Contact parent/guardian.
- If parent/guardian is unavailable, call the student’s emergency contact number available through e-school.
- Arrange for an adult to pick up student at school.
- If concerned about suicide and parents are unavailable, call 911.
If the student is DHH, contact the Department Chair Carrie Morfoot (708)601-6793