Hinsdale South Health Services
The health office is staffed by a certified school nurse and a health aide. They provide direct services to students with the goal of assisting them in achieving an optimal level of physical and mental health. The philosophy of the Health Office is based on the belief that optimum health is essential for learning and enhances school success.
School health services include:
· Providing basic management of acute and chronic illnesses and injuries through assessment,
intervention, referral, and evaluation.
· Immunization monitoring.
· Medication and treatment administration.
· Health counseling and education.
· Provision of mandated screenings.
· Collaboration/Consultation with students, staff, parents, and health care providers to provide for optimal
Health Services/Nurses’ Office
Located in Room 137
Debra Sansone, RN, MSN, CSN- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Baumbach, RN, BSN- email@example.com